jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

roy harper, forbidden fruit



baby won't you play with me
games that no one else can see?
leaning over at my window,
flashing me your mini-flower show.

steal away from mummy,
oh, there's my little girl.
on the pillow of my tummy,
give my hair a curl.

run your fingers under and over,
make us a little pool.
and don't forget about tomorrow,
in the same place after school...

baby, make me calm your fears,
let me hold your 13 years.
in between the silky love nest,
race my heart and let my tongue rest.

baby i can feel you, see my thunder burst,
melting us together in the plains of magic thirst.
we can be forever and ever watching the water fall,
floating in the lake of all peace after love and after all...


roy harper habla sobre forbidden fruit, muy lindo texto. ha habido muchísimo quilombo con este tema (¡¡encontré una página en donde el "13" de la letra estaba cambiado por un "18"!! --increíble)... pero es una canción bellísima y leyendo todo eso es aún más bella, y dan ganas de abrazarlo a él, de tener quince años y senitr esa fascinación... ay, en fin.
este tipo es un genio.

3 comentarios:

Morbo y Mambo dijo...

Nice very nice song indeed

Martín dijo...

si no me equivoco la escuchaste por primera vez en el camino a antofagasta. buen lugar para escuchar esa cancion

félix dijo...

oh sii

allí fue nomás donde por primera vez escuché valentine. cómo estuvo bueno ese día papáááá

dios mío, en serio